This very standard and authoritative work has been in great demand. Containing over 7500 entries, the new third edition has been thoroughly updated and expanded. The many words and phrases whose meaning was determined in the various cases decided by the Supreme Court since 1950, have been extracted after carefully researching the case-law of the last 63 years as reported in all the major law reports.
· Complete case-law of the Supreme Court from 1950 up-to July 2012 covered.
· More than a dictionary- it gives meanings that are binding on all courts under Art. 141.
· Useful editorial notes lead you to related material.
· Legal Maxims and doctrines included.
· Replete with standard citations and cross citations.
· Most up to date position clearly explained.
· Elegantly produced with excellent printing on bible paper & get up.
The present work will serve to be a constant companion to every Lawyer, Judge, Jurist and Scholar.