Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations (General Studies Paper-II) is a comprehensive book for candidates preparing for the Civil Services examinations. Mapped exactly to the syllabus, it covers governance, role of civil services in a democracy, Indian constitution, functions and responsibilities of the union and the state, polity, parliament and state legislatures, social justice and international relations.
• Divided into four parts: topic review, R3 reading technique, case studies, and format-driven question bank
• This book will prove to be an impeccable resource for all civil services aspirants
• Provides additional study material on Social Justice
• Presents strategies for writing a UPSC Main examination
• Solved 2013 and 2014 UPSC Civil Services Main examination papers